We are passionate about working with new, up-and-coming businesses that are driven by a dream – and we want to help you make it happen. We understand the teething-problems, challenges and opportunities that come with getting a small business off the ground – and we’re here to provide the right solutions. We’ll advise on what structure is right for you, assist with registering your business for tax, help you prepare a business plan and look at what finance options might be open to you.
We are a long-established firm with focused expertise in providing advice and services to SMEs – be they Limited Companies, Sole Traders or Partnerships.
From the outset we can be there to provide you with the right advice at the right time and in a range of matters:
- Structuring your business – whether it be Limited Company, Sole Trader or Partnership. We’ll deal with all the associated set-up matters including company formation, tax registration etc.
- Preparing your Business Plan.
- Preparing cashflow projections and budgets.
- Advising you on your accounting systems and the software that best suits your business.
- Supporting you while you access any grants that might be available to you.
- Develop a relationship with your bank and discuss your banking requirements.
- Advise you on your tax obligations.
- Arrange your tax registration.
- Advise you on your legal requirements as a business owner.
- Advice on cost saving measures.
- Working with you, we will help you to get your business off the ground and successfully trading.